Please continue to collect Box Tops and send them in with your child. This fundraiser has been a great success in past years. For the 2010-2011 school year, we earned our school a total of $1,200. What an easy way to earn money to benefit our school and students. There are so many products with Box Tops that many of you are probably already purchasing them. Please check your boxes and packages and take a minute to cut out the Box Tops and send them in at any time. Collection containers are located in each suite. You can really make a difference! Listed below are some of the many participating products:
- Betty Crocker products
- Cascadian Farm products
- Cottonelle paper products
- General Mills Cereals and Cereal Bars
- Gold Medal flour
- Kleenex paper products
- Lloyd’s barbeque meals
- Nature Valley granola bars, trail mix
- Old El Paso taco shells, salsa, etc
- Pillsbury biscuits, dough, cookies, pancakes, waffles, toaster strudel, etc.
- Pop-Secret popcorn
- Saran Wrap
- Scott paper products
- Totino’s pizza rolls, sandwich rolls, etc.
- Yoplait yogurts
- Ziploc Bags
- Hefty Products
- Huggies diapers and wipes
- Kotex, Poise and Depends personal care products
- Juicy Juice (new for 2008)
- Avery School Supplies (new for 2009)
A full list of products is available online. Any questions please us by email.
For the 2011-2012 school year, collection dates will be November 1, 2011 and February 1, 2012, but you can send them in anytime.